BM Logo

BM Logo

Brian's Toy Store

Decision Making

Mobile Apps

HTML Coding

Friday, October 14, 2011

Tired and Hungry

I am sitting in room 220 typing html code. I am very hungry and tired


I would like the following at the moment:

  1. Happy Hour
  2. Mexican food
  3. Chocolate Milk
  4. A nap
  5. No work tomorrow

Instead of napping, I will be doing:

  • Business Law Homework
  • Financial Accounting Homework
  • Doing Laundry
  • For more information, please go to Deliciousness

Sales Query

Used CD Prices

Table

Monday, September 26, 2011

Value Chain Task

"You have decided to open an Internet site to buy and sell used CDs to other students. Describe the value chain for your new business."


If I opened an internet site to buy and sell used CDs to other students, my value chain would consist of the following.

Product: First, I would need a source for used CDs aside of the ones I may currently own. This would be where other students selling me their own CDs would come in. Since I’m not selling new compact discs, I don’t need a distributor, or any larger business supporting my store.

Storefront: Second, I would need a web server or internet storefront to set-up my store to sell the CDs. Without the site, I would have no means to practically sell my product.

Storage: Next, I would need a place to store the CDs while they are waiting to be sold. I could store them in my house, a storage unit, or any place that I could have easy access to send them as soon as possible.

Shipping: Additionally, the store would need a mechanism to ship the item. I would most likely have to use the postal service or a private shipping company.

Marketing: Finally, my store would need a marketing system to get the word out about my business in order to increase revenues.

No comments:

Post a Comment